Set is as pictured above, and includes: Horisho T-shirt, Tenugui, and Senjafuda!
1. Horisho T-shirt
- Small front chest print, “Carl Hallowell Tattoo, Horisho” with Japanese seal containing the characters 彫菖 (Horisho)
- Large “backpiece” warrior print “Kumonryu no taiji oni” (Nine dragons warrior defeats devil)
- Soft white print on soft black Bella+Canvas shirt, “USA Strong”, Made with U.S. components in Honduras, 100% cotton
- Printed by Oliver Peck’s Anchor Screen Printing – Dallas, Texas
2. Horisho Tenugui
- A tenugui is a japanese hand towel, alternatively used as headband, or handkerchief, often featuring works of art
- Large design “Wa Ho-o Un” (Two good luck pheonix) with Japanese seal containing the characters 彫菖 (Horisho)
- 37x90cm,(approx 14×35 inches) 100% cotton, unbleached tan with vermillion red image
- Made in Japan by craftsmen using traditional Chu-sen dying process
3. Horisho Senjafuda x2
- Japanese seal containing the characters 彫菖 (Horisho), and inscribed “irezumi”, and “Texas”
- White synthetic paper sticker, similar to vinyl, for outdoor applications
- Beige sticker dyed with the traditional plant dye method of old, handmade paper sticker, for use indoors
- Made in Japan by traditional senjafuda craftsmen
Set is not advertised anywhere else, does not appear on social media So please consider sharing this link directly with a friend.
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.